Monday, September 17, 2012

Fall 2012: RUFFLES

FALL 2012 by BOTTEGA VENETA

RUNWAY to EVERYDAY

One of the Fall 2012 fashion trends is flirty ruffles. Bottega has it very dark however, I wanted to make it bit more colorful, fun, and according to this warm Chicago fall weather. Since there are so much ruffles, it is best to keep everything else to its minimum: pulled back high bun, neutral make up with a tint of blue eye shadows and pink lips. I used gold colored accessories to match the tip of my shoes and a pair of white pearl earrings.  


4 comments:

  1. Oooooh J!

    Welcome to bloggah-land ;-} I'm loving, I Love... You are so gorgeous and stylish, I'm really looking forward to reading your posts - this 40 something-Diva needs all the help she can get! Here's to you and I LOVE...it's gonna be great!

    Am I your 1st comment? I'm honored. I want that pencil skirt!!! Keep it coming gurl!

    Love you!

    T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I'm putting a link to your blog, and will dedicate my next post to you too ;-}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Correction: I'm putting a link to your blog on my blog.

      Delete
    2. Hey T!!! Yes I am going to try out blogspot. Thank you for your comment as you are my very first person to do so. I am going to try to make it as fun as I can. I would love it if you want to dedicate your next blog about me/my blog. I am new to this thing so not sure exactly how it works and what to do besides posting stuff :)

      Delete