Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Fall 2012: Tuxedo Jacket

FALL 2012 GUCCI TUXEDO JACKET

RUNWAY to EVERYDAY 

I am wearing a tuxedo jacket from Gap. I am being bit adventurous with my colors this season. I always had basic blacks and browns but I wanted to colorfy my closet and style. Thus, I combined my tuxedo jacket with teal pants and a necklace that match the pants. And I added a pair of leopard pumps which I think it added something little sexy to the whole outfit :-).  Since  I am wearing a high colored black shirt underneath the jacket, I wanted to keep my hair up to maintain that sophisticated business look. 
As for accessories, I am not big in matching everything. So you will see that I have a simple black pair of earnings and stacked two different sets of rings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment